Sunday, September 16, 2012

Las Vegas - Circus Circus

Las Vegas is an adults playground for sure. Depending on your version of 'adult' I guess. Let's just say it caters for all ages and types of adults. Kids on the other hand may struggle. We had a pool and a tv, just like home I suppose. We asked many questions and decided an afternoon at the Circus Circus was in order. They have a dedicated section to kids rides and games and was just what we needed.
 
 Oh how I wish I was so easily entertained.....
 
 The pea's in a pod continued stable diplomatic relations for the afternoon.
 
 Lots of cheering and laughing so I guess all was good.
 
 Loaded up and ready. Indi was chuffed to finally meet the high requirement for a roller coaster.
 
 Indi's face tells the story. She loved it.
 
 The good ole frog hopper.
 
 With Jaxon steering and Indi on the machine gun they were ready to take on the world.
 
Young lion on old lion.
 
It filled quite a few hours, we even watched a Dora 4D movie, but if you tell anyone I'll deny it....

No comments:

Post a Comment