Friday, February 17, 2012

06 Feb Hong Kong - Madame Tussauds

Up on The Peak was a Madame Tussauds. So with the clouds closing in it was definately a great gap filler.



Who should we see first - Aussie Nic.


I knew if I wished long enough I would finally get to hold this woman in my arms.


Nic was probably going to okay it as long as she could have Brad.


Ah Elle. You've still got it baby.


Any excuse to make noise and Jaxon's into it.


Eddy, What have you done for me lately......


Always a favourite I'm sure.


Prince Phillip doesn't seem that impressed with us taking his seat. Come to think of it, he always looks like that. Bloody whinging poms.


Counting the days until he isn't in the job. Just my thoughts.....


No longer in the job....


Monkeys in a cage.


What's your thoughts on this one Albert. "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them"


This one's for you Charlie Berry.


And this ones for you Uncle Sean.


When one does it.......


Breakfast at Nicola's.


Sun Ming Ming is one tall dude.


Nic can have Becks. I don't want his missus though, I'll keep looking....


Ah here we go. Not a bad butt for a grandma.


Thinking of you Jodie Lee.


Thriller.


A great hour or so, now what's sound. Oh it's tummy, 'lunchtime everyone'.

No comments:

Post a Comment