Monday, January 16, 2012

15 Jan - Trout Dive

I'll call this a Trout Dive day as that was what it was, however I don't have any photos to prove it as I foolishly left the underwater camera housing behind. The coral trout and grouper where definately there is large numbers. I'll take the camera housing next time I promise.

We trolled on the way to our destination and managed to get our friend Rick on to his first fish on a rod and reel.

Easy does it, you don't want to lose your first one.


A solid little wahoo that gave every one on board heaps of smiles and a good feed.


Getting the hooks out of a live wahoo is never fun.


Like I said, very dissapointing that I forgot the camera housing for the dives. Hopefully the fish are all still spawing in a month when we do that dive again.







No comments:

Post a Comment