Friday, December 23, 2011

21 Dec - Jaxon's School Christmas Party

Christmas time means the school Christmas concert at Jaxon's school. The teachers do their best to get all the kids to learn their roles and songs. A massive challenge I would think.

The smiley boy in the middle (aka sheep boy) has been talking about this for a month.

Ready for the concert to start.



And we're off with Joseph and Mary leading the proceedings.


And baby Jesus is born.


Look out here come the sheep.....


A proud crowd of families and friends.


Mike and I felt safest at the back corner.


Indi needed an 'outside break' mid concert. She needed to check out the food.


I couldn't quite make out the words but I'm sure it was a nice song.


Concert over and the most important part of the day. Presents!!!!!!!!!!


Mummy I'm going to be 'cute' until you pay me some attention.


Oh Yeah. Presents. Thanks teacher.


Lunch is served.







Does that look like Nic is enjoying that to you????????


Indi will eat it, no matter how warm it is.


A bit of a play around to help the food go down.


Lucky Indi didn't eat too much, she might have fallen out of the slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment