Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Oct - Ant Atoll

Well I got home from the Rusty Anchor before 2am because I knew we were taking the boat to Ant Atoll the next day. 0159 to be exact. With Indi getting up 0530 this wasn't exactly the smartest thing I have ever done.

What a lovely pair of kids.

What is that little brat up too and where is Jaxon?????


Notice the determined and look at Indi squashes Jaxon's head into the edge of the window. The screaming that followed did my hangover no favours at 0821 in the morning.


Geoff and Vale (the boss and his wife) took the opportunity to get the kids started on a sandcastle. Maybe Defence should consider moving the DA position from the Soloman Islands to Pohnpei.


Indi taking a short break from terrorising Jaxon and the hermit crabs.


A bit a water was required to test run the sand castle moat.


Test run complete. Good job team.


Nic, as always, loves the trips to Ant and had a great time relaxing on the beach.


What can I say except I wish there was a fish photo. We caught half a dozen rainbow runner on the way over and I sashimied one on the beach. I doesn't get much fresher. We lost a wahoo on the way home, Oh well, I was feeling a little tired by this stage anyway. Another great day on Pohnpei.

No comments:

Post a Comment