Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fishing update.

I know that Chris and Peter have been hanging out for another fishing update.....
 
There are so many mahi mahi and wahoo around it is nearly impossible to catch anything else. I've boated 20 mahi in the last three trips and I've been trying not to catch them....
 
A great sunrise to start one of the mornings.

My 'teaser' doing it's thing superbly.

Why I hate off-shore wahoo. Two very expensive lures destroyed in a heartbeat. Lucky not to lose the lot. It beggers belief how they can eat a skirt and not get a hook in the gob for their trouble.

Thank you very much Lyndon Quirke.

Big mahi, couldn't even close the lid. Yep I'll miss this place.
 
The weather has gone to crap, so I'm hoping it'll settle down and let me out for at least a couple more shots at another marlin. Fingers/toes/eyes crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment